We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. To make the decorative paste, mix all the ingredients and mix them well.
2. Put the model and the baking paper in the tray.
3. We put the pasta in a spirit with a simple tip (use a good one, I had one whose lid kept jumping and it came out a bit interrupted :() and we sprite according to the model.
4. Put the tray in the fridge for 15-20 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt powder. Then add 100 g of sugar and mix until it dissolves.
4. We beat the yolks with 50 g of sugar until (almost) completely dissolved.
5. Mix the egg whites with the yolks with a spatula.
6. Incorporate, also with the help of a spatula, the sifted flour in the composition.
7. Remove the tray from the refrigerator, pour the composition into it and level.
8. Put the tray in the oven, on the middle shelf, for 15-20 minutes (do the test with the toothpick).
9. Remove from the oven, carefully peel off the baking paper top and roll with paper.
1. Beat the whipped cream until it becomes thick.
2. Add the mascarpone cheese and mix until smooth. 3. Add the goji berries, pomegranate seeds and mix with a spoon.
After it has cooled, fill the top with cream and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.