One of the biggest annual food and drink events returns to North Texas
Try some of the state's best food and drink at this annual festival.
The Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival is a local, three-day festival featuring 40 chefs, 25 craft breweries, 10 distilleries, and more than 100 wineries — all showcasing their unique culinary contributions to more than 4,000 visitors each year. A discounted VIP ticket gives elite access to all five signature festival events from March 30 to April 1, 2017. Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival events include:
• BBQ Showdown: A taste test of the state’s best pitmasters with a fan favorite voted on at the end
• Desserts After Dark: A late-night pairing of desserts and cocktails with a vote for the best
• Rise & Dine: All the brunch classics served alongside Bloody Mary and mimosa bars
• Main Event: Three hours of wine, beer, and spirit tastings paired with bites from Texan restaurateurs
• Burgers, Brews, and Blues: A straightforward event hosted outdoors along the Trinity River
VIP tickets are now on sale online for $400. Use code “FWFVIP17” to receive the $50 discount.
Proceeds from every ticket benefit the FW Food + Wine Foundation, a nonprofit that has awarded more than $70,000 in scholarships to students pursuing careers in culinary arts. The foundation is dedicated to fostering young culinary talent, providing them opportunities to succeed, and encouraging them to grow their talents in Fort Worth after graduation.