We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Knead a dough from the above ingredients as follows:
- all ingredients must be at room temperature
- put the yeast to leaven in 100 ml of warm milk mixed with a teaspoon of sugar (take from the above ingredients)
- mix the flour with the salt powder and lemon peel
- add the leavened yeast and mix by hand, gradually adding the rest of the warm milk mixed with the rest of the sugar
- add beaten eggs continuing to knead by hand
- at the end add the oil and knead for another 5 minutes
- leave to rise covered, in a warm place for an hour
Spread the dough and cut round shapes and leave them to rise for another 20 minutes.
Fry in hot oil on both sides and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I also made some with cherry jam :)
Perfect with a cup of milk, or coffee in the morning!